Adventures of Guncha

Day 1

This is the first day of iOS development. I have no previous coding background, except few months learning Python and C, just to find where i belong. I finally think that i have found my place in coding, because iOS seems like a different world - a fun one. At least for me…

I am currently running my own business in International Transportation, but i want to become a master in iOS developement. For now, i am willing to spend my next 3 - 5 years to learn SWIFT and everything around it, so i can land a stable job as an iOS developer - and from there i would be able to devote my everyday life to that (working daily, coding daily, solving problems daily, having iOS developers around etc.). :slight_smile:

My first steps will be with UIKit, because i think that will help me in more depth understanding. Moreover, as my first goal i want to start new routine, so coding becomes regular, in best case daily.

By the way, i did complete the 14 days beginner’s challenge by creating War Game. I did the gambling app with fruits + some extras from my side as well - and that was really fun.

Let’s get started, i can’t wait when i’ll be able to create multi page applications with databases powering them. But mostly, i can’t wait when i’ll become comfortable with iOS development.

1 Like

Welcome @guncha96 we’re excited to have you hear!

UIKit is a great place to start! Feel free to ask any questions in the forum and search for others questions as well.

Can’t wait to see what you make!

1 Like