Cannot load my game to app store

Hello everyone, complete noob here. I just recently created my first ever game using Buildbox and I am currently trying to upload this to the iOS App Store. Following, Chris’s well step by step video tutorial I’m stuck at the part on the connect website in which requires uploading build tools. I went ahead and chose in Xcode a general iOS device chose archive and it did its work. only to get a very quick response from apple stating this.

App Store Connect\ 173x45

Dear Developer,

We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, “CaTchNRelease Game” 1.0 (1.0). Please correct the following issues, then upload again.

ITMS-90713: Missing Info.plist value - A value for the Info.plist key ‘CFBundleIconName’ is missing in the bundle ‘-com.companyname.gamenameabcdefghi23asadad’. Apps built with iOS 11 or later SDK must supply app icons in an asset catalog and must also provide a value for this Info.plist key. For more information see http://help.apple.com/xcode/mac/current/#/dev10510b1f7.

Best regards,

The App Store Team

Not sure what it means. I looked up and it says I need to add an icon somewhere for the App Store? I tried and it stopped me because I’ve used the bin already any suggestions would really help thank you!

The first thing means inside the info.plist file you’re missing the value CFBundleIconName.

Which according to the email, in general it looks like you didn’t include an app icon.

The link they sent is a good resource.

I’ve never used Buildbox and this is the problem with some “no code” solutions, they can be a bit finicky.

But in your Assets.xcassets folder you need to add an icon. (This is all in xcode)

Also an app icon is added within App Store Connect