Chris regarding 'Code with Chris' course that I paid for

Hi Chris. I am a returning student from the paid course ‘Code with Chris’. I want to review course again, but not able to find. I also was unable to log in to this community with the username and password used for your course. Please advise.

Hello! Just visit academy.codewithchris.com and click on “login” in the upper right corner. Then use the “forgot password” link if you forgot your password.

If you’re still having trouble getting in or for further account related questions, please use the chat icon in the lower right corner of the codewithchris.com website to connect with our support team.

I’ll wait for a few days and remove this topic since the forum is mainly for support on the iOS material. For account/billing issues, please use the website chat.

Thank you!
Chris

Hey Chris, very new to all of this coding and app development stuff. didn’t know you have a course to even take, how long would you say it would take to go through the course? I’ve been looking at your YouTube stuff and other videos and im not new in anyway to computers just new to app design and coding.