Finished the 28 Day Challenge? Post Your Screenshot Here!

Congratulations! You slayed this challenge! Thanks so much for learning with us. Enjoy your new badge!

Congrats! Badge awarded! :slight_smile:

All done!!! so much learning

1 Like

Congrats on your 2nd badge, you’re on a roll. And what a nice background you have!

Still a lot of repetition to do to grasp it all completely but I did it🎈

Thanks, Chris!

1 Like

Awesome, Thomas! You definitely did it, well done! Second badge awarded to you, keep it up!

Well it didn’t exactly take me 28 days because I’m laid off and have plenty time on my hands but I did get through the whole course with a LOT of bumps in the road haha

1 Like

I am pretty sure that happened to all of us. I THINK it’s programmed into the collection view itself.

1 Like

Well done, PeeShay! Two challenges in a row, that’s how we do it! Enjoy your 2nd badge.

1 Like

Never two without three…
Big thumbs up to the whole team at CWC for having created such a great learning videos!
(and thanks to the lockdown for giving me so much time to learn new skills… :smiley:)

1 Like

Just finished the 28 Day Challenge; now looking into the One Day Builds and possibly the Classes available. Thank you Chris!

1 Like

Thanks, trying to figure out where exactly to go from here. I didn’t understand a lot of the programming language in the match app videos so should I learn swift before continuing learning how to build apps or continue the app building lessons? If swift first, where do I begin?

1 Like

Finished the Card Match app
Thanks for the amazing guidance!!!

1 Like

Wow, you just got all of our three badges! EXCELLENT! :slight_smile: You definitely made the right decision to use your lockdown time in investing in yourself!

1 Like

Congrats, Skawizzles! Thanks for learning with us. Badge awarded!

You are so welcome, Vlad! We’re happy as always to see you accomplish things. Keep it up! And badge awarded!

Hi, PeeShay! We have a YouTube playlist of Swift tutorials, enjoy!

1 Like

Hello, I’ve just finished the Match App 28 day challenge! Amazing work Chris! Very easy to follow and learn. Thank you Thank you!! Here’s my screenshot for the badge :slight_smile:

1 Like

And badge has been awarded to you, gcantu! Congratulations! Keep on having fun :slight_smile:

Wohoo… completed the challenge! It was real fun.
With this badge, I wish to remember the experience for rest of my life.
Thank you Chris and all of the community. See you soon!

1 Like