Finished the War Card Game? Post Your Screenshot Here!

Well done! Enjoy your new badge! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, but how will i get it?

Other than continuing to practice with what we’ve learned already, what would you recommend next?

1 Like

The badge has been awarded to you. Have a look at your profile and you will see it there. “Beginner No More”

Congrats! Well done! Enjoy your first badge. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great question! The next steps to take depend on your goals and where you are currently in your learning journey. But consider trying our other challenges, like the 28-day challenge and the Slots!

You can also go to https://approadmap.io to know what you need to learn next.

Have fun!

Thanks, I got it. Would love ti try more challenges

Hey, thank you for your awesome & easy understandable videos! I love it & already finished the first 10 lessons.

1 Like

@Marc_Schaeufele

Welcome Marc. Great to hear that you are enjoying the course. Badge awarded.

I made it to the end of lesson 10 :slight_smile: Thanks Chris for the wonderful training video!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the lessons Chris!!
All of your lessons were super easy to follow and I really enjoyed learning from you :slight_smile:

Thank you for everything
Rohan

1 Like

1 Like

That’s really awesome nemtna!

1 Like

Just completed making this masterpiece by Chris! I’m really very happy and I’m looking forward to all the videos and well as the sources provided!

The best teacher I’ve ever had! Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

Congratulations! Am sure you had fun learning. More achievements to come. Enjoy your badge!

1 Like

Cheers! Congrats for a job well done. Enjoy your new badge! :slight_smile:

Yay, Noah! Congrats! Keep on going. Badge awarded!

Cool, another Rohan completing this challenge. Congratulations! Badge awarded. :slight_smile: