Finished the War Card Game? Post Your Screenshot Here!

!

thanks for helping me out in way of learning IOS from the scratch
your video are really help full.

1 Like

Thank you Chris :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you as well, Rex! Glad that we were of help to you. Keep on having fun! Badge awarded. :slight_smile:

Well done! Congratulations, your hard work paid off. Badge awarded. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi sir iv’s completed my warCardGame please.

1 Like

Wow, another one. Congratulations, Majesty! You just earned your first badge. Keep on having fun! :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

Well done to you, Nagar! Enjoy your first badge. Cheers!

1 Like

1 Like

:grinning:

1 Like

Well done, congrats! Hope you had fun, and that you continue doing our other challenges. Enjoy your first badge!

Awesome, congrats, tegagates! Enjoy your first badge. :slight_smile:

Thanks for learning with us! Badge awarded. :slight_smile:

Finished!! I’m so proud of myself :slight_smile: Thanks Chris!

1 Like

And we’re so proud of you too! Congrats for killing this challenge! Badge awarded. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Learned a lot with the 3 hour video and managed to complete the War Card Game, fully functional works perfectly and smoothly. I also have it in my phone and it works great.

1 Like

I love the way you explain coding stuff.
I am pretty happy about the result, the App works properly but on Xcode I got a few question marks and a M in the Navigation Pane and I don’t know the reason.

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Thank you so much to Chris and the whole team. I am shocked to see how easy you guys made it to learn so much. Can not express enough how grateful I am for you guys to make this all so accessible and easy to understand

1 Like