Finished the War Card Game? Post Your Screenshot Here!

Awesome, Cass! Thanks for learning with us. More achievements to come for ya. Badge awarded! :slight_smile:

Outstanding work! Hope you had fun. Badge awarded!

Amazing, Hossein! We can’t wait to see more of your progress. Enjoy your first badge!

1 Like

Congrats, zeshee123! I’m sure you’ll finish our other challenges as well. Well done! Badge awarded. :slight_smile:

This was excellent, thanks Chris and Team. I will be continuing to day 29 and definitely moving on with CWC.

1 Like

thanks a lot, Arthur!
and special thanks to Chris!

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

You’re excellent too, SCG! Thanks for learning with us. Just awarded to you your well-earned badge. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome, Hassan! Hope you had fun! Badge awarded. :slight_smile:

Well done, Askar! Try our other challenges. :slight_smile: Cheers!

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you! It feels great to accomplish such a thing as this during these quarantine times. Yeeees!

1 Like

1 Like

Well done, niksm7! Enjoy your first badge. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You certainly did it, YAY! What a champ you are! Keep on doing our other challenges because I’m sure you’ll knock them out too. Enjoy your first badge! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome, hisky! Hope you had fun. Badge awarded. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Chris and team for the tutorial. Will most definitely sign up for CWC+ as soon as i’m done with the other tutorials…It was amazing…Just finished the War Card Game!!! God bless…Cheers :smiley: :smiley: Transitioning from android to iOS Development is so much fun…Your tutorials are top_notch!!!

1 Like

1 Like

War Card game app with couple extended features

1 Like