Finished the War Card Game? Post Your Screenshot Here!

1 Like

Congratulations for killing this challenge! Proud to award to you your badge! Keep them coming! :slight_smile:

Outstanding, Joshua! I hope you get to participate in our other challenges. Badge awarded. :slight_smile:

Congratulations and well done! Keep on moving forward. Cheering for you! Enjoy the new badge! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Feels amazing do have done this, going to be starting the second module after posting here, thank you for helping us all, for free too.

1 Like

Wow, a well-earned and well-deserved first badge for ya! This is only the beginning of more rewarding achievements that you will experience in your iOS app development learning journey. Keep on going, and congratulations! :slight_smile:

Well done Bhavesh. Welcome to the Code Crew community.

1 Like

Well done Irving. Welcome to the Code Crew community.

1 Like

Great tutorial, loved it !!!

1 Like

I had to make the leftScore and rightScore variables global because Xcode wouldn’t built the app otherwise.

1 Like

Congratulations! Keep on going! Enjoy your first badge. :slight_smile:

Well done, Eddy! Proud of you. Hope you participate in our other challenges. Badge awarded!

Awesome, wayland! You’ll only get better from here. Congrats on receiving your first badge, more to come! :slight_smile:

Hah!
It took a long time to figure out certificates and making my phone trust my own profile so I could play it on my own phone though. It certainly wasn’t as easy as hitting play. Has that changed since last year? Or was it just me lol?

1 Like

Well done, Pagasi! Keep on the excellent work and hope you participate in our other challenges. Badge awarded! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well done, arizsiddiqui! Your hard work paid off. Try our other challenges next. Badge awarded! :slight_smile: