Finished the War Card Game? Post Your Screenshot Here!

Awesome, Kasper! You win, and you’ll keep on winning! Enjoy your new badge!

Keep going! I suggest you post your question and screenshot in another thread so it can be seen by other users who might help you out. Cheering for you!

Yes :pray::see_no_evil::two_hearts:

1 Like

Well done! You did it! Enjoy your app and badge!
Blessings,
—Mark

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Finished the War Card Game? Post Your Screenshot Here!:

1 Like

Congratulations! Enjoy your new badge. Looking forward to your next achievements!

Achievement unlocked! Congratulations. Keep on learning, and of course, enjoy your new badge!

All done, never wrote code before easy to learn half way through module 2 in just 5 days

1 Like

Congrats, Walker! Must have been a great feeling to accomplish this. This should inspire anyone who doubt their capacity to code because they have no coding experience. Enjoy your new badge!

Just finished my app

1 Like

Hi Chris , Thank you for this Tutorial , I enjoyed a lot from your training and wait for new IOS tut’s.

1 Like

Hi @CodeWithChris ,

A big thanks for this tutorial, I hesitated a lot to start learning iOS development. And thanks to your great videos, I want to learn more!

1 Like

Congrats! Such a nice feeling, isn’t it? Keep on learning and achieving! And oh, enjoy your new badge!

Awesome, Sajjad! You’ll only go up from here. Enjoy your new badge! Cheers!

Look at that, Kevin! From hesitation to just simply W-I-N-N-I-N-G! Congratulations on your new badge. You’re bound to achieve greater things!

1 Like

1 Like

Awesome, Valerie! Congratulations. Enjoy your new badge!

1 Like

Congratulations, Yassine! Enjoy your new badge!