Firebase install error to xcode

Hello there, I have a problem when installing the pod, I get an error in the terminal and I cannot install firebase, the installation folder does not appear, try to add it in many ways but it did not work, I would appreciate if someone helps me find a solution to this problem !!

[!] Oh no, an error occurred.

Search for existing GitHub issues similar to yours:

If none exists, create a ticket, with the template displayed above, on:

Be sure to first read the contributing guide for details on how to properly submit a ticket:

Don’t forget to anonymize any private data!

Looking for related issues on cocoapods/cocoapods…

[!] Oh no, an error occurred.

Search for existing GitHub issues similar to yours:

If none exists, create a ticket, with the template displayed above, on:

Be sure to first read the contributing guide for details on how to properly submit a ticket:

Don’t forget to anonymize any private data!

Looking for related issues on cocoapods/cocoapods…

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JoMSza4-ZsanUEF_RMD1SBFlY1_HdzdK

hello, maybe you are doing it wrong?
we have an article about using cocoapods i suggest you start there so you can install firebase properly and open the right files

from what i know these should be the new firebase pods for the project
pod ‘Firebase/Database’
pod ‘Firebase/Storage’
pod ‘FirebaseUI/Auth’
pod ‘Firebase/Auth’
pod ‘FirebaseUI/Email’
pod ‘Firebase/Analytics’

Hola bro, muchas gracias por la ayuda, acabo de realizar los pasos que me indicaste, sin embargo me resulto los mismos problemas.
Intente actualizar los datos pero resulto el mismo error. Incluso acabo de formatear mi pc y me da el mismo creo que es un error de conexion de cocoapods

maybe you don’t have access to the folder (security blocked?) that you are trying to make the cocoapods, also can you post a screenshot of your error?