Font issue of this class

This is the class video.

Please help me.
When I type ".font(Font.chatHeading), it shows me wrong, Type ‘Font’ has no member ‘chatHeading’. Could you tell me how to fix this problem? Thank you.

Can you paste your code where you’re defining the chatHeading?

Paste your code in as text, rather than providing a screenshot.

To format the code nicely, place 3 back-ticks ``` on the line above your code and 3 back-ticks ``` on the line below your code. The 3 back-ticks must be the ONLY characters on the line. The back-tick character is located on the same keyboard key as the tilde character ~ (which is located below the Esc key). You can also highlight an entire code block and click the </> button on the toolbar to wrap the block for you.

This also makes it easier for anyone assisting as they can copy the code and carry out some testing.

Part of the Chat project build includes a Font extension file that contains all of the Font definitions. Check your project against the ones available in the Resources link in the “Introduction” module of the course. That link takes you to a Dropbox folder structure that lists all the Lessons in the series. Choose the lesson you are currently on and download the project contained within it and compare your code to that of the downloaded project.

Thank you.

Thank you, Chris.