How to Make Payment

How can one pay a user from iOS app using the PayPal payout api?

Did you get your answer?
I am having an issue with this as well.

I did a little bit of researching, and I believe that you can use PayPal pay api, this is the link to it here
I have not yet used it because I had to make some modifications on my app first. Please let me know how it goes. Thank you

1 Like

I have created an app myself where i need to pay the user with Paypal and Cloud Functions. The problem i am having is the http request is not working and i can’t seem to get why :expressionless: I may have to find some other way to pay my users. Too bad though cause i got it working the same way in my Android app :thinking: :thinking:

That’s Nice!, Good work! It’s a pleasure to share an experience with you. Thank you very much, I can definitely keep you updated if it works for me

1 Like

Hello,

I don’t know if you were able to figure out how you can pay your app Users. I promised that I was going to keep you updated. So I wanted to let you know that I was able to implement the payment system on my app using the PayPal Rest api. I used postman to the most part :sweat_smile:. I hope your app goes well. I wish you the best. Thank you

Respectfully,

1 Like