I am an aspiring developer and would like some help with this issue, that is super annoying.
Any Idea why I am getting this message?
Thread 1: “[<UIViewController 0x7ff3bdc08a80> setValue:forUndefinedKey:]: this class is not key value coding-compliant for the key leadingHome.”
I have tried:
- Deleting home and re-adding it
- reconnecting all the points on the home controller
- Deleting the class and re-adding it
- Making a new class and changing Home over to it
- Setting the constraints and menu button itself to the class
You can download my project at: https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive/0vC-WfbeKKjLa6V05ofqhyayw#Riddle_Wednesday
Thanks so much in advance!