New Member Introductions

Welcome to the family, Stefano! We’re just here to cheer for you and support you in achieving your iOS app development goals. You can participate in our 28-day iOS app development challenge to start! :slight_smile: Have fun!

Cheers, Richard! Pleased to meet you! Hope you can benefit from the insights being shared in our growing community. And thanks for sharing that interesting tidbit about your name… memories indeed! :slight_smile: Anyways, have fun, and we’re just here!

Hi, Ekow! I am not familiar with Design Home 3D, unfortunately. Hope our technical support staff here in this forum can help you. :slight_smile:

Hey Guys and Girls,
I recently started learning Swift before in playgrounds on iPad and now on a MacBook to further my understanding, make the apps and ideas I have come to life and one day get a job as a an iOS application developer.

Nice to meet you all :adult:t2:‍:computer:

1 Like

We’re so excited for you! This is only the beginning of a rewarding iOS app development learning journey for you. Keep us updated on your progress, and have fun learning! :slight_smile:

Hello,

Joao, from Brazil. Trying to get out of C# to build IOS apps. My goal is one day be able to live in Canada. I hope that IOS could take me there.

1 Like

Awesome, joao! Thanks for sharing your goals because these might also be the goal of others. Just take it day by day, and we’re just here to support you! Welcome to the family. :slight_smile:

hi
this is venkatesh

1 Like

Hi there, My name is Vikas Raj Yadav, I’m a Product UX Designer from India. I am computer engineer by education but started as a designer because It was kind of hobby at that time. My goal from the beginning was to create an app which will going to look good and work good all by myself. The reason I’m here because I like how Chris teach Swift and Swift UI and wanted to see what others are doing. Hope to learn from all of you and be able to create something amazing.

1 Like

Welcome, venkatesh! Feel free to connect with the other students in this forum. Have fun!

Welcome to the CodeCrew familiy, Vikas! You seem to have the necessary knowledge and skills to become a successful iOS app developer. Thanks for your kind words! We will always work hard to become better at what we do! Have fun. :slight_smile:

hello people, actually I don’t know what to say as its my first time to be a part of something like this. However, lets say a very simple brief about my background in software which is coding with C and using data structures in a program that compress a file with a maximum size 1MB “actually more than that it crashes :sweat_smile:” . So now I’m into ios developing and learning swift.

1 Like

Welcome to the family, Nourhan! Your background will really help! Thanks for learning with us and I hope you enjoy connecting with the other students in here. :slight_smile:

Hi!
My name is Aleksey, I’m a student from Moscow, Russia.
I Started learning iOS development 2 months ago using a local online school(to begin with something), and once found one of your videos(precisely the one about email/password verification in iOS app). To be honest, it was one of the best tutorial videos i have seen so far. Even though it was long, it didn’t feel long, because it was full of very helpful commentaries and explanations. Bravo. That’s why i subscribed immediately to not miss out on any new tutorials.
I hope to make iOS development my main job in nearest future, being very passionate about it. Also im learning Unity at the moment.
Good luck to everyone!

2 Likes

Priviet, Aleksey! Thanks for joining our growing CodeCrew family! Your super kind words realzly humble us. We can never appreciate you enough! Hope we continue to impact your learning progress. Have fun learning and all the best!

Hello CodeCrew,
I’m Balaji here. Learning iOS app development from last year and working as iOS app developer for 1year. I want to explore and learn all the concepts deep in iOS. Thanks for your contribution on this field.

Thanks,
Balaji Ks

1 Like

So glad that I found Chris on youtube! I have been dabbling with swift for a few weeks and was so overwhelmed with all the different features. I have a good understanding of coding concepts and know how to do some basic programming in a few languages from a class in high school lol, I never thought I would be trying to get back into programming! Guys like Chris make this possible by taking the time to break it down for beginners… and they do it for free! Thank you Chris for what you do! I am looking forward to mastering swift and seeing you in silicon valley!

1 Like

Sup CodeCrew,

My names Matthew and I’m a 17 year old trying to learn iOS App Development so I can try to put out my dream app and freelance as well.

I started learning around 2 months ago and am enrolled in CWC+ and am starting to feel more comfortable. Sometimes I feel like I am going no where to be honest, but I will never give up!

1 Like

Welcome to the family, Balaji! You seem to have the perfect background to take your iOS app development skills up a notch. Have fun! :slight_smile:

Thanks a ton, Jake! Your kind words keep us going. Trust that you’ll only get better and better especially now that you told us that you actually have a programming background. And it appears that programming is really one of your main interests, so yay! Update us on your progress! :slight_smile: