New Member Introductions

Thanks Arthur. I am finishing my training Manuel as we speak. ™ and Copyright are next. I will need help cause I know I can’t get it done my self. I have 4 projects at once and trying to do all of it with my wife. The information will connect to the application and the website. Its tough and not being computer savvy is a kick in the pills every day .Training Manuel, Web site, Application and the Computer Program. Taking the training classes is great! Its a lot to do all at once but with the the first part done hopefully we can hit the trifecta and get them done this year or at least Beta versions. Now is our time to push

1 Like

Thank you Arthur… very much appreciated… I must say I could not do any of this with out the help from the people around the world via the www.

Cheers…

Craig.

1 Like

Good afternoon from Colorful Colorado! Anyone else in Denver??

I started with HTML in the early 2000s and then school, college, professional school, and residency got in the way :slight_smile: I have always enjoyed web design.

Now, I am an orthodontist and taking this course as I am determined to know how to turn a couple of ideas into action!

Interested in meeting others who are like minded and interested in startups!

(I hope I am not the only one who has had to watch some of these videos like 4 times…LOL!)

2 Likes

Warmest welcome to you, Asuquo! Enjoy your stay here. We all support each other in here so you’re in great company!

Welcome, toothdoc! Great to welcome another medical professional in this thriving community. Looking forward to seeing your start-up/app ideas become reality. Cheers!

1 Like

Hi CodeCrew,
My Name is Agung, i’m focused on digital signature’s apps development, (i have an experience with Java language).
For this time, I want to develop an apps in iOS version.
Please Support me… Thank You. :grin:

1 Like

Welcome, Agung! You certainly went to the right place to develop your app development skills. Can’t wait to see what you’ll be able to produce in the future!

Hi code crew!
My name is josh and I just started be journey in app development for ios
this is my first time ever coding and swift is my first language
where I am right now is classes and subclassing but recently I have gotten confused and stuck with subclassing and initializers and optionals are the three main things and how to implement everything into swift ui
so if anyone is willing to help me understand swift and swift ui please do

you can contact me on discord Noot_Me#1637
or reply another way we can get in touch :slight_smile:
my twitter is @joshladd10

1 Like

Hi!!! My name is Yoonise and I’m new to programming. I want to build my own app for my page that is called Yoonise Safeway. The mission is to prove for youth and parents with education, home, and employment to have a ample of amount of resources they will need. The pages are right below, you guys can start following :slightly_smiling_face:.

IG@safewayhomeshelter
Twitter@SHomeshelter
Facebook@ Yoonise Safeway

1 Like

Hi, my name is Jorge and I am so happy to join this CodeCrew Community, I hope to achieve all my goals in building an app ASAP. Cheers!

1 Like

Hello my name is Carmine. I am new to coding but I would like to be able to develop apps with some of my ideas. At this time I make Thermal Imaging Cameras that firefighters use across the globe to save lives. I found the intro video on YouTube and worked my way through the War game app. Here is a screenshot of the completed app. If I want to add my own music to the app would this be a simple line of code?

Watch the match app game tutorial series!! It shows how to add sound! (Yes it’s pretty much just one line of code!)

1 Like

Hello everyone,
My name is Sean an I don’t have any experience in app creation/code so any help is much appreciated, I have an idea for an app and am trying to learn from the ground up how to design, map out & create my app at least so that I can hand it to an app creator and they will be able to understand the direction I’m trying to go in.

thank you all in advance :+1:

1 Like

Thank you for the information :sunglasses:

Hello everyone! My name is Tony! I am new to the app development movement. I have an app idea that I hope will save lives, but I know not how to code or develop and app. I’m here to learn what I can or get help from this community. Reach out if its allowable.

1 Like

Hi, I’m Jim and have just signed up for the course. I studied Computer Science at university (in Scotland) between 1982 and 1986 and loved it! Those were the days when languages were purely procedural, no concept of object oriented programming and no SDK, we programmed in text files using Unix Vi or Edlin. I learned Pascal, C, Fortran, Cobol and a bit of Ada (plus LISP and Prologue). I loved coding. I went on to work in IT, but soon moved away from programming and into project and program management and then to management so I got further and further away from coding. I missed it. Now I’m retired, I really want to get back into it. I have to admit to being a little daunted about coding in an Object Oriented paradigm, and from the brief look I’ve had at Xcode, it looks complex. I’m hoping there are some people out there who can help me and will put up with my, probably, stupid questions. Hello all!

3 Likes

Hola CodeCrew,
I’m ale! I’m a Salvadoran architectural designer living in France and currently learning it’s language!
I’ve been thinking about starting to learn how to develop apps since a while back but I never had (made) the time for it, until now!
So here I am after typing how to develop an app in the YouTube search bar and the first two lessons of code with Chris later… Glad to continue learning from this source and get more involved with it!
I want to use the skills learned to develop an app to manage architectural projects budgets in a more intuitive, easy and organized way and also just to see what comes out of this new way of spending my everyday evenings :slight_smile:
Very happy and inspired for my discovery of this community and looking forward to keep exploring, learning and practicing new stuff.

1 Like

Bonjour/Hola, ale! Nice to welcome you here! Cheering for your learning journey. As always, the community we have here will be one of your support groups. Happy New Year!

1 Like

Welcome, Jim! Thanks for always striving to learn. We will accomplish things together! Have a great 2020!

Happy new year, Tony! Pleasure to meet you here, and welcome! Looking forward to seeing your progress. I am confident that you’ll soon come up with an app of your own!