Looking for a way to tackle this:
- I’ve got a bunch of labels with some values (Int’s) in them.
- Each label value will go off and produce two figures for display.
- When a label is touched, the window will contain some text and the two figures.
- this pop up need only be centered in the screen (x and y is fine)
- tapping outside or a small “x” will close the window.
are these different VCs for each label or just one new VC, populated by each label?
is there a good tutorial for this sort of thing?
I’m imaging a function that does the math for the two figures I need ,and it gets called and passed to by the individual labels?
As always, thanks for the patience.