Steve's Journal

I joined CWC+ to hopefully help fill in some of the gaps that I have in app development. Although I work in IT, I am not a programmer…far from it. I just like programming for myself and learning. I will post my progress on here and look forward to the next app challenge.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community Steve! So much to learn and can’t wait to see what you make!

1 Like

I created a simple self introduction 「自己紹介」app. When you click on the “More Info” button you get my self introduction in English mode or Japanese mode. Thinking on how I can improve that once I get more experience. Screenshots attached.

2 Likes

Six days to go until WWDC - I want to try to post some code each day. Right now I’m playing around with the basics so I’ll share some screenshots each day (hopefully :grinning: )

2 Likes

WWDC - T-minus five days! Learning how to combine rectangles to make a color grid pattern.

I want to improve on my understanding of the basics, so today I’m studying arrays, sets and dictionaries. Just 4 days until WWDC!

Hooray it’s Friday! We are three days closer to WWDC. Looking forward to seeing what’s new. Today I did a review of closures as well enums.