Thank you note for help

Overall yes, but you should name your variable accordingly, don’t call it isShowingAboutUsView on every single view

Yes

No you apply the concepts from Chris into your own code

I think so. It’s just the name of a struct The name you’re giving your view.

Again as Chris mentioned you MUST learn the basics before doing anything advanced or you’ll be more confused

And this, @kiki21a , is exactly why several of us have repeatedly stressed that you need to step back from this app and learn/refresh the basics before continuing.

You keep wanting someone to hand you a solution you can just plug into your code when what you really need is to really understand why you are having a particular issue and how someone else solves it so that you can apply the concepts and principles in a way that makes sense for your specific code.

If you don’t learn these concepts and principles, your coding journey will be full of nothing but pain and frustration because the issues you are having will not just go away. And while there are resources, like these forums, to help when you run into problems, they are not substitutes for learning and experience; they are guides and aides. (Not to mention that an important part of asking for help is listening to the answers and accepting advice, not just getting frustrated and repeating “please answer my question” when you don’t get the answer you are looking for.)

Look, we’ve all been where you are, we all started somewhere, we all have had growing pains and issues along the way. And we all have had to recognize when we just don’t understand how to do something and need to stop and take a deeper dive into a concept that is giving us trouble. For instance, I seem to have some kind of mental block that interferes with me understanding SwiftUI’s alignmentGuide modifier. I’ve been using SwiftUI for more than 2 years now and have tried to grok that modifier several times and it’s not until just this morning that I think I’ve finally cracked that nut. (We’ll have to see if it sticks, though.) There’s no shame in not understanding something.

I understand and thank you all you guys for your help. I know me best so i’ll keeping working on it.

I am understanding everything a lot clearly now! I have a couple of questions
1)Do I need that navigation view code on every screen or is it only on the first screen
2) I did everything as you told me from the previous message and from the about us screen it’s not taking me to the next screen, ill show you the code
3) For some reason when I click the button on one of the screens, it’s sticking

This is my about us code

struct AboutUsView: View {

@State private var isShowingEventView = false
    @Binding var isShowingAboutUsView: Bool
    var body: some View {

VStack {
            Spacer()
            Text("About Us")
                .font(.largeTitle)
                .fontWeight(.semibold)
                .multilineTextAlignment(.center)

Text("Did you know that you share your birthday with over 20.8 million people in the world. And you also share your anniversary and baptism day with so many people. I bet you haven't met one person with the same birthday,baptism or anniversary as you. That's why we created smilon so you connect, message and get personalzied messages from people around the world or in the U.S. So you and other can feel loved on your special day")
                .font(.body)
                .padding(.all)
            Text("Smilon is a messaging app where you can send and receive messages on these special days from other people either around the world in the U.S. It is completely up to you which one you decide to do. No private information is needed, all we need from you is your Name and the day of your birthday, baptism or anniversary!! ")
                .font(.body)
                .padding(.all)
            Text("If you are ready to connect with other people, click Next to begin the process")
                .font(.headline)

Spacer()

Button("Next") {
                //go to Event view
                isShowingEventView = true
        }
            }

.padding(.all)
        .font(.title)
        .shadow(radius: 2)
        .foregroundColor(Color.black)

.fullScreenCover(isPresented: $isShowingEventView) {
 EventView(isShowingEventView: $isShowingEventView)

}

}
}

struct AboutUsView_Previews: PreviewProvider {
    static var previews: some View {
        AboutUsView(isShowingAboutUsView: .constant(false))
    }

You can’t present the AboutUsView and then the EventView and then any other Views in a “chaining” manner you are attempting to use. The reason being is that each View is stacked on top of each other and when you get to the end of the series of Views you are presenting you still have the last one on top with all the others underneath (even though you can’t see them).

I think by now you are starting to get the picture that this is not easy.

The Chat App is a great example of how to cycle through a series of screens in an OnBoarding fashion where those screens can present examples of what the App can do, an AboutUs screen (as in the example you have) and also a Terms and Conditions page. The user should be presented with those screens before they are given the opportunity to make the commitment to Join and provide their details.

There will be a link that the user can click on in the welcome screen to read the privacy policy

How many screens do you need to present as part of the “On Boarding” process?

Five screens, my app will have five screens: welcome, about us, event, message and end screen

For my message screen, I am wanting the user to pick between either World Wide or the U.S. but it’s not working.Here is the code

struct MessageView: View {
    // State variables to store the values of the TextField and DatePicker
        @State var name = ""
        @State var birthday = Date()
        @State var location = "World Wide,U.S."
        @State var message = ""

var body: some View {
        Form {
            // Name
            Section(header: Text("Name")) {
                TextField("Enter Name", text: $name)
            }

// Birthday
            Section(header: Text("Birthday")) {
                DatePicker("Special Day Date", selection: $birthday, in: ...Date(), displayedComponents: .date)
                // in: ...Date() refers to the range the user can select from
                // It wouldn't make sense if the user could select a date that hasn't happened yet
                // By default a DatePicker will let the user pick a time and date
                // displayedComponents: .date, restricts it to date selection only

//Location
                Section(header: Text("Location")) {
                   TextField("World Wide or U.S", text: $location)

// Message
                Section(header: Text("Message")) {
                    TextField("Enter your message", text: $message)

}
}
    }
}
                }
            }

struct MessageView_Previews: PreviewProvider {
    static var previews: some View {
        MessageView()
    }

The code you have provided inserts a text field for the user to type in their location.

If you want the user to pick from a drop down list of locations instead then you need to use a “Picker” instead of textField.
If you Google “swiftUI picker” then there will be some tutorials to help with pickers.

Once you’ve put the picker in then let us know if it doesn’t work and will try and help

Please post this as a topic on its own

To make it easier to understand and be able to mark a single question to have a single answer