Today I reached my milestone: Published my app on the App Store!

Hello everyone, I hope everyone is doing fine. :slight_smile:

I wanted to share with you all that thanks to Code with Chris and this amazing community, my app just got approved today and is now published on the App Store. It’s a free educational app called Math Race: Basic Operations and I hope you can take a moment to look at it and if you can rate it on the app store, that would be greatly appreciated! :slight_smile: If you peek at the Settings tab, I included a special shout out to CodeWithChris from within the app. :wink:

This has been a long, epic journey and a life-long dream of mine to just learn to program. Reaching this milestone is the start of a new chapter in life for me and I hope all of you can reach your dreams and goals as well. Stay positive and keep pushing forward!

8 Likes

Yay!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: that’s so exciting!! Congrats!

Share the link below! :slight_smile:
You can also submit it here to have it featured on Chris’ social media!

https://cwc.to/app-submit

2 Likes

Well done! It’sa fun app. I ran through some multiplication tables , it’s been a While since I’ve done that! lol

1 Like

Well done!

Congratulations!!

Blessings,
—Mark

1 Like

@MikaelaCaron Thank you, I’ll submit it shortly! :slight_smile:

@linusb I’m happy you enjoyed it! :slight_smile: I’ve learned so much going through getting the ‘first app published’ adventure. One thing I’d like to share with other programmers on here is to try to get some beta testers that can provide different perspectives for your app. My wife is a school teacher, as well as two others that were beta testing my app, and they gave me their perspectives and ideas that I never thought of. As well as some of their children gave feedback from their perspective as well. So while I was just trying to make a fun app (to me) that works, I had teachers and children asking for certain changes and updates to make it more fun and usable for them which was an amazing experience and really showed in the final product.

@FoundationSW Thank you Mark! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations! The app looks really great. :slight_smile:

1 Like

congrats @Randy !! how long did it take you from beginner to published?

1 Like

It took about 3 months and 2 weeks from the moment I started writing the app to the day it got published on the App Store.

1 Like

Congrats!
That motivates me. Thanks.

1 Like

Great job! Just played the app…very impressed. Thanks for sharing, it’s motivation for the rest of us!

1 Like

That’s awesome. Congrats!

1 Like

Congratulation!
I have just installed it.
great job!

1 Like