Views, stack views, and I'm reading to quit this stuff

Well, I put 11.7 (stable) back on. It’s working fine now.

HOWEVER, I have a CFBunbleIconName issue with the build over at appstoreconnect.

I’ve built all the thumbnails at www.appicon.co but the appstore one is the only one it won’t take. I do not think that is an Xcode issue but a “me” issue.

What’s the message you are getting back from App Store Connect?

ITMS-90713: Missing Info.plist value: A value for the Info.plist key “CFBundleIconName” is missing in the bundle “”. Apps built in iOS 11 or later SDK must supply app icons in the asset catalog and must also provide a value for this info.plist key.

I’ve tried removing all icons and building sets using ‘appicon.co’ and an app ‘app icon resizer’. both make nice folders that fill the wells when I copy the folder into the XCasset folders in finder and then open Xcode. I’ve also dragged them a few times too. on build 25 since it’s the only way to know if it works for the “appstore icon”.

Trying to find out:

1. What’s the name of the information property list item that I REALLY need (icon name, icon file, icon files, et al).

2. What’s the name of the item on the right of that: is it AppIcon or the file name?

3. Is it really a PNG or a JPG (as others have said it needs to be)?

Now, I can’t even get it to build an app icon when sent to my iPhone 8