Xcode error displaying keyboard

Sir when I click my textfield , I get this error.

-[UIApplication getKeyboardDevicePropertiesForSenderID:shouldUpdate:usingSyntheticEvent:], failed to fetch device property for senderID (778835616971358211) use primary keyboard info instead.

How to fix this , please help…!

This error has been solved , now this error is . Can anybody tell what’s this error?

[plugin] AddInstanceForFactory: No factory registered for id <CFUUID 0x6000000917c0> F8BB1C28-BAE8-11D6-9C31-00039315CD46

@Huzaifa

Can you please provide your code so that we can see the context in which the error is occurring.

Paste your code in as text, rather than providing a screenshot.

To format the code nicely, place 3 back-ticks ``` on the line above your code and 3 back-ticks ``` on the line below your code. Like this:

```
Code goes here
```

The 3 back-ticks must be the ONLY characters on the line. The back-tick character is located on the same keyboard key as the tilde character ~ (which is located below the Esc key - QWERTY keyboard).

Alternatively after you paste in your code, select that code block and click the </> button on the toolbar. This does the same thing as manually typing the 3 back ticks on the line above and below your code.

This also makes it easier for anyone assisting as they can copy the code and carry out some testing.