Absl/numeric/int128_have_intrinsic.inc'

Hi Chris,

Thanks a lot for posting the videos.

I was going through your video tutorial and came across error :-‘absl/numeric/int128_have_intrinsic.inc’ file not found

I have installed Cocoapods 1.9.2 and then when i install pods ,i am facing this issue.

Kindly let me know the solution of the same.

@Nakul_Yadav

Hi Nakul,

It would help if you indicated what tutorial you are following such as what the App name is(ie, Quiz, Photo, News ???) and what Module and/or Lesson number you are up to.

Hello Community, I am facing this issue after installing some pods. Pods are installed successfully and when I run the project I have " ‘absl/numeric/int128_have_intrinsic.inc’ file not found " error kindly help me out thankyou

What pods have you specified in your Podfile? Can you paste the contents of your Podfile in a reply.

You could try the command

pod deintegrate

then

pod install

This stackoverflow thread might be helpful.

1 Like

pod ‘Firebase/Core’
pod ‘Firebase/Auth’
pod ‘Firebase/Firestore’
pod ‘Firebase/Storage’
pod ‘CodableFirebase’
pod ‘Kingfisher’ , ‘~> 4.0’
pod ‘IQKeyboardManagerSwift’
These are the Pods i have installed and they installed successfully but when I will go to. make build so build is failed

Have you tried cleaning the Build folder? Use the keyboard shortcut Shift + Command + K and then try to Build the project again.

1 Like

Yes, I did this but the issue is still. After I can update my cocoa pods.
write this command ‘’’
brew upgrade cocoapods’’’ after this cocoapods version 1.10.0 is installed. After this terminal show me this error " ```
Error: The brew link step did not complete successfully
The formula built, but is not symlinked into /usr/local
Could not symlink bin/pod
Target /usr/local/bin/pod
already exists. You may want to remove it:
rm ‘/usr/local/bin/pod’

To force the link and overwrite all conflicting files:
brew link --overwrite cocoapods

To list all files that would be deleted:
brew link --overwrite --dry-run cocoapods

Possible conflicting files are:
/usr/local/bin/pod
/usr/local/bin/xcodeproj
so I run this command for this “error brew link --overwrite cocoapods”. And then pod disintegrate from my project and again install and run after this. Build was succeed and the project was run. I the whole process @MikaelaCaron is the person who guide me.