Aishwarya's journal : Just finished beginner course

Nov’21 : I just finished the 14 day beginner challenge in 2 days thanks to the long thanksgiving break! It was so great to see that by the end of the challenge you could actually have a small slots game going! I was not expecting that outcome. It made the learning 10x fun. I have now joined CWC+ and I have an app idea that Id be executing on as I learn the skills with Chris. Ill share updates here.

Looking forward to learning with everyone.

2 Likes

Welcome Aishwarya and congrats on completing the slots game!

You’ll find many people here who joined CWC+ with an app idea in mind, it’s gonna be fun following everyone’s progress

Happy coding :smiley:

1 Like

Hello!

How is your progress and experience with CWC+ program? I’m completing the 14d beginner course today and looking forward to join CWC+ too.

Happy coding :wink:

Hi! I am really enjoying it so far. I am doing the iOS foundations (after having finished the 14day beginner course) and we are building the recipe app. I really like how visual this coding process is. Its such little effort to code and see the result immediately. That’s whats keeping me going - gotta thank Apple for that i guess :slight_smile: