Card Match App Issues

Hey there,

I have 2 issues, please can somebody help :slight_smile:

1. The “Time Remaining” doesn’t remain in its position when scrolling… the cards just go over it

2. This bug - How do I deal with it?

2020-02-24 12:50:17.972108+0200 Card Match Game[3981:545944] [plugin] AddInstanceForFactory: No factory registered for id <CFUUID 0x600002b27540> F8BB1C28-BAE8-11D6-9C31-00039315CD46

Are you sure that you have all the constraints configured correctly?
Out of interest, what version of Xcode are you using.

Hi Chris,

Im battling with the constrains but will look into it… There is a fixed width constrain that may cause clipping error…

Im currently running Xcode 11.3.1

Make sure that your timerLabel is inside the StackView at the top. Don’t be too concerned about the warning that a fixed width may cause clipping.

It is underneath the StackView, but perhaps this is what is causing my constraint issues… How do I fix it?

Looks to me that everything is in the right place with respect to it’s location in the StackView. I suspect it’s a constraint issue as you originally alluded to.

These are all my constraints expanded so you can see them. Maybe check them against yours to see if there is anything missing.

Thanks, for your reply. I managed to fix my constraint issues… I had some boxes ticked irt the size of the card cell.

As for problem nr 2?? Any ideas?

That second error is a mystery to me. Sorry, I’m no help there.

(edit) I just searched online and found a thread on StackOverflow (this is a great resource but you have to be careful to not be misled).

The thread said:
The warning is unimportant. If you really object to it, run the app on a device instead of in a simulator. The console message will go away.

:+1:t2:

I will carry on to see if I can fix it… :crazy_face:

Check my edited message.

I will check it out, thanks. I don’t like to have bugs that I can’t fix… :upside_down_face: