Code Not Updating second/third View Controllers

Hello!

I am new to Xcode and trying to create a simple app. I have watched a few youtube videos on creating multiple view controllers and navigating between them. I have my basic home screen and two buttons that lead to two separate screens. However, when I add items to my second and third view controllers, it won’t update when I run it in my simulator.

I initially thought that something might be wrong with my Simulator because I am not getting errors in my code. I tried to ‘Reset Content and Settings’ but I don’t seem to have that option (I am using Xcode 11.3.1, and not sure if this version has this option), and I checked all my links to make sure I did not miss address anything, but that doesn’t seem to be the issue either. I have tried restarting Xcode, but I still have the same issue, so I am lead to believe it is something in the code I am doing wrong.

If you have any ideas on what I can try next, please let me know.

Hi @Newjack47 Welcome!

I would set a break point right after the point where add add item to the views in question and then step through and see if you can discover what is missing.

This is a good first step.
Blessings,
—Mark

Thank you mark. I will try that out.