Custom Landing Page

Hello all! I am a beginner with xCode, and I recently followed Chris’s Firebase authentication tutorial for custom login pages. However, for my application I need each user to have a custom landing page, unique to each user based on the information they entered when signing up. I am not sure how to integrate the UID into my application. What should I do?

Hi @shreyamani

How many different landing pages are you likely to require? Having one for every user is not practical but if you can have a single landing that can present different information based on what the user selects then that would be more practical.

If you consider a business having a login process and you might have different roles like
Manager
Secretary
Accounts Payable
Purchasing
Workshop Manager
Dispatch
etc

The single landing page could present different information based on the role they have been allocated at login.

Does that make sense?

Hi @Chris_Parker

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but this is similar to what I am trying to do. I have 3 different divisions and each division will have similar information but not every user will want to track the same information. I would like to give them the ability to customize as much as possible. If I do that there will be close to 30 labels and textfields that they can select from and then be created programmatically.

Is this a bad approach? I can shorten the list of customizable options by making some mandatory or should I just have all the options on the page and give them the option to leave it blank.