Finished the War Card Game? Post Your Screenshot Here!

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Just finishing my first IOS App :star_struck:

1 Like

thank you chris for teaching me

1 Like

Well done! You made it! Keep up the great work. Enjoy your first badge! :slight_smile:

Cheers, Krishay! All the hard work paid off. More challenge accomplishments coming your way, that’s for sure! Enjoy your first badge! :slight_smile:

Congratulations on your first badge! Keep on going. :slight_smile:

Well done! Keep on going. Badge awarded. :slight_smile:

Congratulations, maha! What a champ! Feels good indeed to crush this challenge. Hope you had fun! And badge awarded!

You’re more than welcome! Thanks for learning with us! Enjoy your first badge. :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

I’m not a native English Speaker and I just fall in love with iOS device and bought a MacBook last year and then I decide to see how those amazing apps are made. Then lucky for me, I found this series of video in YouTube… After 10 lessons I wanna say your lessons are not only good for programming beginners but also … even for students with poor English, love you Chris! And love all the people work with you to make this tutorial possible

2 Likes

1 Like

IMG_3007

1 Like

Congratulations! Cheers to your outstanding work. Badge awarded. :slight_smile:

Wow, wow, wow! Cheers, Hulk_Buster! Your kind words motivate us even more to keep on producing content. Glad that you had fun learning from us, and I hope you’ll participate in our other challenges. You’ll do well in doing them, for sure, just like how you did so well in this one. Enjoy your first badge! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay, Nadario! Congrats on finishing this challenge and earning a new badge! :slight_smile:

Awesome, Jerry! Keep up the great work. Enjoy your new badge. :slight_smile:

i did it!!!

2 Likes