Finished the War Card Game? Post Your Screenshot Here!

Well done, Muhammed! All the hard work paid off. Badge awarded! :slight_smile:

This was an exciting exercise as my first game build. Thanks for the instruction!

1 Like

Congratulations for a job well done! Hope you try out our other challenges. Enjoy your first badge, ddren!

I’ve enjoyed it! I can’t wait to check the other lessons!

1 Like

Awesome Chris, many thanks for the introduction.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Yay, glad you had fun in doing this challenge. Congrats, your hard work paid off! Badge awarded. :slight_smile:

Well done, hope you had fun! Try doing our other challenges. Congrats on your first badge! :slight_smile:

Awesome, Sandipan! One challenge done. Keep up the outstanding work! :slight_smile: Badge awarded!

1 Like

Yey! Keep up the great work! This is just the beginning. Congrats on your first badge. :slight_smile:

Thing #1: Possess useful knowledge or skills.
Thing #2: Successful pass those skills or knowledge to others in a simplified fashion.
Effectively: Chris can be branded a lord in both!
Thank you so much for this first step!!!

• Benjamin

1 Like

I finally finished lesson 10 and able to create a war app. Thank you so much, Chris!

1 Like

Congratulations for a job well done! :slight_smile: Badge awarded. :slight_smile:

You’re so welcome! What an amazing feeling to finally create an app, right? Keep on trying our other challenges. Badge awarded! :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

!Ididit!

1 Like

Congrats, Emma! Thanks for your great work. Enjoy your new badge! :slight_smile:

Yes, you did it, Qiaomu! We’re so proud of you. Keep on going. Enjoy your new badge! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for this introduction course! the explanations were so far the best and the easiest for me to understand from the numerous resources I’ve referred to. Looking forward to developing my own apps :smiley:

1 Like