Finished the War Card Game? Post Your Screenshot Here!

Chris, thank you so much for all your amazing videos …

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks a lot.
I knew few basic but after watching till yet I have lean what does the actually code means.
Thanks A lot.

1 Like

Well done! Enjoy your new badge, and keep on participating in our other challenges! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! Enjoy your first badge, and keep up the great work!

1 Like

Well done, Jemit! Hope you feel proud! Badge awarded. :slight_smile:

I had no idea badges were a thing even though I’ve been done the War app for about a week. haha

1 Like

Haha, it’s never too late to claim that badge, Mason! More than pleased to award it to ya. Hope you try our other challenges. Keep on having fun!

1 Like

Thanks Arthur! I’m working on the quiz app now! Having so much fun learning this.
I have a huge motivation to finish this. I’ve had an app planned for probably over a year now. Well it didn’t start as an app, I wanted to make a website and once I started learning through another course, when it touched on iOS I realized I want to do iOS instead of web, so that website plan turned into an app plan!

1 Like

Well done! Proud to award to you your first badge! :slight_smile: Keep on going!

Thank you very much Chris. I made the back of the card appear on starting the App. Awesome tutorials! More power to you guys!

@IronDad

Well done Salvador. It’s always satisfying finishing an App and seeing it working.

Badge awarded.

1 Like

Capture

1 Like

Well done, Mr. G! Hope you had fun doing this challenge. Keep on going! Enjoy your first badge. :slight_smile:

Great tutorials and introduction into Swift! Many thanks.

1 Like

Well done, Xander! Proud of your achievement. Enjoy your first badge! :slight_smile:

I never thought I would able to EVER create an app but thanks to you I did it! Your tutorials are great and I’m going to keep on learning from them. Thank you for everything! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for teaching me how to code an actual app!

1 Like

We’ll keep on believing in you, Jiin! Indeed, people always think that something is impossible until it’s finally done. This is only the first of more amazing apps that you’ll develop. Just keep on progressing, there’s no turning back now. So proud to award to you your first badge! :slight_smile: