Finished the War Card Game? Post Your Screenshot Here!

You’re more than welcome, Alexandra! Proud of you and hope you’ll participate in our other challenges! Badge awarded!

@shreya_nandanwar

Hi Shreya and welcome to the Code Crew community. Great work and I hope you enjoyed the challenge.

Badge awarded.

@mayankdeol91

Hi Kartik, good job on completing the App.

Badge awarded.

thanks for this wonderful course. i have learnt and done.if you can, provide me badges or certificates to my mail: dharaneeshdd@gmail.com

1 Like

Well done, your hard work paid off! Better things to come for you. Enjoy your first badge! :slight_smile:

I received your mail stating that you provided me with badge.But I can’t access the badge and I don’t know where to get the badge.please help me with this problem and if you can, mail me badge. dharaneeshdd@gmail.com

@CLASHDD_GAMING

It’s not a physical badge or one that can be downloaded. It is a badge that is attached to your username in the CodeCrew community forum as recognition of you having completed the War Card App. If you tap on your username above in this thread you will see the badge listed.

Hello! I finished the War Card game. Excited to continue learning iOS and Swift. Here is my game.

1 Like

Dear Chris,

Thank you so much for your lessons so far. You explanations are so clear and thorough, but most of all your encouragement and positivity make me want to keep going with it. I have completed the War Card app and just this first small step has opened my eyes to the possibilities ahead!

Best wishes,
Henry

2 Likes

1 Like

I Haven’t made the card game app but instead directly started working on my own app while watching this tutorial so here is a screenshot of it

2 Likes

We’re more excited for you, Garrett! Congrats! Hope you’ll keep up the motivation because you’re onto accomplishing greater things. Badge awarded! :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’re so humbled by your kind words, Henry! We’re only here to unleash your hidden talent in programming, and by the looks of it, you’re so on the right track! Proud to award to you your first badge. Keep on going! :slight_smile:

Congrats, Emmanuel! Enjoy your first badge! :slight_smile:

Well done! Congrats to you and we can’t wait to learn more about this Preseter app. I can’t award you a badge for this one unfortunately because our badges are challenge-specific. This thread is only for the Ward Card Game app screenshots. All the best! :slight_smile:

Just finished it!

1 Like

I just have finished the War Card Game and I enjoyed learning Xcode and Swift very much!
Thank you Chris!!!
Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 09.01.12|690x359

1 Like

Wow, well done! Hope you’re feeling proud! Pleased to award to you your first badge. You’ll knock out all our other challenges, that’s for sure, so keep on going! :slight_smile:

1 Like