Finished the War Card Game? Post Your Screenshot Here!

Cheers, Ilona! Badge awarded! This is just the beginning so just keep on participating in our other challenges. Can’t wait to award more badges to ya! :slight_smile:

Completed the War Card Game. Thanks Chris for the awesome tutorial!

Looks good @Suyash_Mehra

The space between the deal Button and the cards is a little close but other than that, well done.

Badge awarded.

117219824_237287784031190_2834264830183587475_n

Done!!! thanks

1 Like

Well done, proud of you! Keep on going because this is only the start. Badge awarded! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats on your achievement, Ayodeji! Hope you’ll do our other challenges. Badge awarded! :slight_smile:

3 posts were split to a new topic: War Card game assets issues

i hope that is the first of the millions of apps i will create thank you code with Chris team !!!

1 Like

Congrats and I hope you had fun doing this challenge! Badge awarded! :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

Had some trouble at the start, Chris Parker & Mikaela Caron helped with a technicality with the program, restarted project and was much easier. Couldn’t get the App on the phone tho due to permissions but not too concerned with that. Thanks for the tutorial videos, will keep working through the 29 day challenge to work on getting my Dice App off the ground.

1 Like

@demonleo

Excellent work Cam. Well done.

I’ve awarded you your badge in recognition of the achievement.

1 Like

1 Like

Well done, Awara! Keep on going! :slight_smile: Badge awarded.

Congrats on your achievement! Pleased to award to you your first badge. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Proud to award your first badge to you, Aman! More achievements to come for you. Keep on going!

1 Like

Thanks a lot Chris! It’s much easier than expected!

1 Like

Just finished creating the WAR CARD GAME!!!

1 Like