Finished the War Card Game? Post Your Screenshot Here!

1 Like

Thanks for all your hard work! More accomplishments to come for you. Badge awarded!

Well done! Try our other challenges! Enjoy your first badge. :slight_smile:

Finally after switching to so many languages finally found my Teacher #Guru :pray:

1 Like

Yay, so happy for you! The best is yet to come for ya, so just keep on going! Proud to award your first badge to you!

1 Like

Happy to award to you your first badge, Mohamed! Congrats! Try our other challenges. :slight_smile:

Hey everyone! I live in NYC and I’d be happy to connect with all of you, guys!
Thanks for the really great tutorials

1 Like

Great work! Thanks for participating and I hope you still have some energy to do more challenges. :slight_smile: Hope things are getting better there in NYC. First badge awarded! :slight_smile:

Just completed the WarCard game using Storyboard and I also did it under SwfitUI. Only uploaded the Storyboard code.

1 Like

Finished War!! Had and lot of fun working on it and learned a lot. Still have much to learn and it can be tough getting stuff into this 68 year old brain, but have got to try.

I have managed to eliminate duplicate card selection and would eventually like to include a full 52 card deck - just for fun and the learning experience.

1 Like

Awesome! More achievements to come for ya! Enjoy your new badge!

Didn’t expect that I’d have two badges in a row to you, John! Excellent! Hope you get to complete our third challenge. :slight_smile:

I finished the War Game! It was so exciting to see the app working on my iPhone!

1 Like

Yay, congratulations! We’re so proud of you! Gladf that you get to experience that amazing feeling when the app that you just created worked fine for the first time. Keep on going! And badge awarded. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just completed the series on War Card Game and here are my screenshot

1 Like

Go Player!!! Thanks Chris, that was amazing. You made this so easy and fun to learn!

1 Like

Awesome! You just joined and you’re already killing it! Enjoy your first badge, Waheed! More to come! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re more amazing! Hope you had fun! Try our other challenges so you’ll keep on progressing. First badge awarded! :slight_smile:

1 Like