Finished the War Card Game? Post Your Screenshot Here!

Are the other challenges just on the YouTube channel?

1 Like

Congrats, Caleb! First badge awarded. :slight_smile:

Yes, you can find more details about the 29-day challenge and Slots challenge on both our website and YouTube channel. Have fun!

Thank you for amazing tutorials

1 Like

Finished!

If a tie has occurred, has any solved that with an if statement to generate a new number?

2 Likes

Thanks for the great tutorial!!! I just join the CWC+!!!

1 Like

Thank you as well for learning with us! First badge awarded. :slight_smile:

Amazing, Wilberto! Hope you had fun. Keep on trying our other challenges. Enjoy your first badge! :slight_smile:

Thank you Arthur, now that I enrolled to CWC+ Im starting from the beginning

1 Like

Hello Chris,

I would really want to take this opportunity to thank you for teaching me the basic and fundamentals of App Development! It’s been a great short journey with you!
Looking forward to the certificate!

Cheers,
Marco G.

1 Like

Congratulations, Marco! Super well done! Thanks for your kind words; they truly mean a lot! And oh, we don’t issue certificates anymore. We only issue badges, which I just did to you. Enjoy your first badge! :slight_smile:

Done! (for now)

1 Like

Thanks Chris!

1 Like

Hi József

Welcome to the code crew community.

Looks great and I hope you enjoyed the process of getting the App up and running. Well done. Badge awarded.

@mijodep

Hi Mike,

Looks great and I hope you enjoyed the process of getting the App up and running. Well done. Badge awarded.

1 Like

Thank you Chris. Where do you get the certification? I am looking forward taking one of your pay program soon. I need to put what I’ve learn into creating my personal app.

1 Like

1 Like

Well done, Ryan! Enjoy your first badge!

Amazing, enjoy your first badge! We don’t provide certificates anymore, only badges. We’re excited to see your progress!