Finished the War Card Game? Post Your Screenshot Here!

1 Like

HI, Surya, we’re currently experiencing some technical difficulties in awarding badges to some users. We are currently looking into doing some upgrades. Just hang in there… we’ll award you your badge once we’re able to. :slight_smile:

Loving this, Sandip! Keep on going! First badge awarded. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well done, heaven! This is just the beginning. Try our other challenges! :slight_smile:

Hey! I’ve completed your course. Thanksss!

1 Like

1 Like

Well done, keep up the great work! This is just the start. Badge awarded! :slight_smile:

Just created my first app. Thanks Chris!

1 Like

Well done, Paulo! Hope you had fun building this app. Try our other challenges! First badge awarded!

1 Like

Awesome, keep up the great work! Badge awarded. :slight_smile:

Very great video Chris ! And learnt a lot for a first timer !

1 Like

Well done, edmend! This is only the start! You must feel so proud. Keen to see more of what you will be able to produce. Enjoy your first badge! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This was exciting and very insightful. thank you

1 Like

Well done, Phindile! Keep on going! This is only the beginning of a very rewarding learning journey for you. Have fun and see you in our other challenges! :slight_smile:

Congratulations, Mohit! We are currently having problems adding a badge to your profile due to system issues in this forum. But we see that you completed this challenge very well. Hope you’ll be able to participate in our other challenges! Congrats again!

Thank you for your amazing tutorial I am a big fan of you… I just love coding because of you…

1 Like

Congratulations! We’re having a system error at the moment in awarding badges to certain users, but thank you so much for getting this done! :slight_smile:

!

1 Like