Finished the War Card Game? Post Your Screenshot Here!

Amazing, Hugo! Just awarded to you your first badge. Keep on going! :slight_smile:

Well done, Marek! This is only the beginning. Badge awarded!

YAY! I had fun doing my first iOS app, although the hardest part for me was varying for the size classes. :woman_facepalming:t3: Thank you so much, Chris, for the fun 3.5 hours of training!

1 Like

I did it!

1 Like

Hi Olivia,

Welcome to the code crew community.

I can tell you are excited about having finished the War Card App. Well done. Plenty more challenges in the CodeWithChris curriculum.

1 Like

Welcome to the code crew community Anwar
Well done. Badge awarded.

Amazing tutorial Chris! Just did the whole 10 lessons on the super new Xcode 12.

1 Like

Well done, keep on doing great! First badge awarded. :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

Awesome, Steve! Keep on trying our other challenges. Enjoy your first badge. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! Keep up the great work. First badge awarded. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did it, I can’t believe I have finally get into iOS Development… Thanks a million Chris for the amazing work and simple tutorial … Here is what I did so far :wink:

Cheers

1 Like

Well done, your hard work paid off. It always looks impossible until it finally gets done, am I right? Enjoy your first badge, and keep on trying our other challenges!

Hey! I finished the war card game, and added a few of my own touches! Thanks!!!

1 Like

Well done, Aarna! We all want someone who tries to take things up a notch. First badge awarded! :slight_smile: Keep on going!

Thanks for the amazing course. Really appreciate the teaching.

1 Like

Congratulations, Surya! This is only the beginning, so keep on going! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @arthur .
I have finished building the application. May I know why haven’t I recieved a badge?

1 Like

I can adopt new programming language ios with your great tutorials and love to like to learn everyday new program by watching your videos.

keep it up sir!.

1 Like