Finished the War Card Game? Post Your Screenshot Here!

Haha, you truly are a god! Keep on going! Badge awarded! :slight_smile:

Awesome, Darshan! Hope you had fun doing this challenge. Keep on participating in our other challenges. Badge awarded! :slight_smile:

1 Like

where can I get my certificate?

1 Like

There is no certificate for completing the build. What you have been allocated is a “badge” which is attached to your user account. Tap on your user name above and you will see that there is a badge attached titled “Beginner No More”

1 Like

1 Like

Finished the course and my first iphone app in 2 days. Thanks Chris.

1 Like

Congratulations, thanks for doing this challenge! Hope you had fun. Badge awarded. :slight_smile:

AWESOME! Keep on going! Just awarded to you your well-deserved badge. :slight_smile:

Yay! finished the war card Game, installed in my phone and it Works!!! thanks much Chris, for the detailed explanation! Glad I joined this community!

1 Like

Congratulations, Vijayanand! You rock! What a way to get your well-deserved badge just before this year ends. Just keep on going! :slight_smile:

Just completed the War Card Game and I must say: It’s really good to use SwiftUI for all the UI updates. Makes things really easy. So, here is the screenshot :slight_smile:

1 Like

:boom: :muscle:

1 Like

1 Like

This was my first project ever! thank you for the awesome tutorials!

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Congratulations! Well-deserved badge awarded. Keep on going! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome, thanks for doing this challenge! :slight_smile: Hope you do our other challenges. Badge awarded!

Yesss, hope you had fun doing this! Congrats and enjoy your new badge!

Yay, you rocked this first challenge! Keep on going! Enjoy your first badge. :slight_smile: