Finished the War Card Game? Post Your Screenshot Here!

Awesome, Henry! Thanks for participating. I hope you do our other challenges as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats, Ida! Keep on going! Enjoy your well-deserved badge. :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

Congratulations, great to finish this challenge a few days before 2020 ends. Have a great year ahead. Badge awarded! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats, hope you had fun doing this challenge! Keep on doing! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finished this a couple days ago but I just recently made a + account and I’m pretty excited!

1 Like

Congratulations! So proud of you! We’re excited to see how you will progress from here. Enjoy your well-deserved badge! :slight_smile:

We made it thanks to Chris! Let’s move on from here, next lesson please :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks for your help Chris! and let’s move on! :grin:

1 Like

Finished War Card Game.

1 Like

Awesome, Joost! Hope your daughter enjoyed doing this challenge with you. Keep on going! And badge awarded! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! What a way to start the new year. Keep on going! Enjoy your first badge. :slight_smile:

Well done, hope you enjoyed participating in this challenge! More challenges to tackle for ya. Keep on having fun, and enjoy the badge!

Full name is Chibuzor Michael Ojogbo couldn’t edit that on my profile

1 Like

1 Like

Well done! Proud of you! Keep on going! :slight_smile: Congrats on your first badge

Congratulations, Yazan! Hope you had fun doing this challenge. Try our other challenges next!

Let’s go! Three in a row! Here is my finished project!

1 Like

1 Like