Finished the War Card Game? Post Your Screenshot Here!

Well done, keep on going! :slight_smile: Enjoy your well-deserved badge.

I have finished the War Card Game.

1 Like

Congratulations, this is only the beginning for you. Enjoy your well-deserved badge!

Hi Chris,
You and your team are great! Thanks for your lessons, they are very easy to understand and follow. Here is my card game.
Thanks

1 Like

Yay, all the hard work paid off! Congrats and enjoy your well-deserved badge! :slight_smile:

Has been real fun! Great course!

1 Like

Way to go, Nilsson! Congrats and glad to know that you had fun. Keep on going! And enjoy your well-deserved badge. :slight_smile:

Hello Chris and thanks for your courses. This is my try for War Card Game …

1 Like

Amazing, Stef! I am sure you had fun doing this! Congrats and enjoy your well-earned badge. Keep on doing our other challenges!

Hy. I’ve finshed the War Card Game. Thanks !

1 Like

1 Like

Well done, keep up the great work! Enjoy your badge!

Done with the first IOS app

1 Like

1 Like

Well done, congrats for completing this challenge! Keep on going!

Great, Andrew! Hope you enjoyed doing this challenge. Keep up the great work!

Finishing this felt legendary

1 Like

Great tutorial Chris! I’ve made it! Here’s is my WarCard Game screenshot!

Thank you very much!!

EDIT: I also added a central label with the game results and a BGM and a sound effect when clicking on Deal button :slight_smile:

1 Like

Riggggght? Now you’re a legend yourself! Glad to know that you had fun and learned a lot from this challenge. Keep on going; the best is yet to come for you! Congrats! :slight_smile:

Another legend right here?! Raising the bar by adding your own stuff. Thanks for doing this challenge with us. I’m sure you won’t turn back now, so keep on progressing! Congrats too! :slight_smile: