Finished the War Card Game? Post Your Screenshot Here!

I enjoyed the experience.

Thank you so much!

Well done Ellie.

Badge awarded.

Just finished last night!

Question: When I go to the Menu App on my Courses dashboard, there isn’t any material for me to access. Just icons about text that also isn’t available. Suggestions?

I have the same question as well.
I don’t think he has recorded those lessons yet. And like Mike said, the buttons that are there don’t work. Any timeline on when they’ll be available?

Chris Ching has advised that Lessons for the Menu App will start to be released from February 17. It says so on the Lesson 1 page as in the screenshot below.

1 Like

Hi,

Here is my war card game app.

Joe

@MikeHansen

Good job Mike. Badge awarded.

@joemc

Good work Joe. Badge awarded.

@Endymion

Well done John. Badge awarded.

Finished a long time ago, didn’t know about badges! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

@Davu

There you go David. :white_check_mark:

Really great tutorial, Chris! I’m excited to do the menu app course next!

Um. Just noticed the error: Variable ‘cpuCardValue’ was never mutated; consider changing to ‘let’ constant.

Why is it saying it was never mutated? It definitely is, because when I click on the Deal button, the cards are changing…

If you can’t solve the warning/error, create a post in the student area including your code (not a screenshot) and we can take a look and explain what is going on.

i have completed training upto lesson 10

Well done @dani. Badge awarded.

Hello! Here is my App: :blush:

@jessie.pastan

Hi Jessie,

Welcome to the community.

Good work. Hope you are enjoying the courses in offer from Chris Ching.

Badge awarded.

Cheers
Chris P

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’m enjoying the classes and looking forward to gaining more badges. :heart_eyes: