How can it transfer an app to an iPhone from Xcode?

How can it transfer an app to an iPhone from Xcode? any tutorial?

Essentially you connect the phone to your computer by a USB cable of some description and then select it from the device menu where you would select an appropriate simulator.

Bear in mind that if you do not have a paid developer account there are restrictions when you want to install an App on your personal iPhone. Apple have deliberately imposed those restrictions.

You should at the very least create an account on developer.apple.com even if you choose not to pay an annual fee which is $100US. An unpaid account will allow you to install an App on your personal iPhone but it will only work for a short period of time (for obvious reasons). Similarly you will be restricted in how many Apps you can create via Xcode in a 10 day period.

With a paid account there are no restrictions on how many apps you create or how many you can install on your phone. The only thing is that those Apps will work on your phone for 12 months and then you will have to re-install them.

I don’t know what the “obvious reasons” are. What seems strange to me is that I can install any free app to my phone without paying a cent, but if I want to install MY app, I have to pay $99/year (unless I’m willing to install it every seven days or so).

It would take the App Store out of the loop. That’s the Apple business model.

Is there an appropriate place to discuss this? I know we can’t do anything about it here, but I’d like to know how other people feel about this.

There are probably external forums that discuss that particular topic. We should maintain our focus on iOS Development rather than controversial subjects about the Apple business model.