How do I change this UI Kit to Swift UI?

Hey y’all, I have a code sample below. I wanted to know how I could change this into a SwiftUI view, just like text and all. Please help me!

My view controller:

import UIKit
import HealthKit

class ViewController: UIViewController { 
    let healthStore = HKHealthStore()
    override func viewDidLoad() {
        super.viewDidLoad()
        authorizeHealthKit()
    }
    func authorizeHealthKit(){  
      let read = Set([HKObjectType.quantityType(forIdentifier: .heartRate)!])
      let share = Set([HKObjectType.quantityType(forIdentifier: .heartRate)!])

healthStore.requestAuthorization(toShare: share, read: read) { (chk, error) in
            if(chk){
                print("permission granted")
                self.latestHeartRate()              
            }
        }
    } 
    func latestHeartRate(){
       guard let sampleType = HKObjectType.quantityType(forIdentifier: .heartRate) else{
            return
        }
        let startDate = Calendar.current.date(byAdding: .month, value: -1, to: Date())     
        let predicate = HKQuery.predicateForSamples(withStart: startDate, end: Date(), options: .strictEndDate)
        let sortDescriptor = NSSortDescriptor(key: HKSampleSortIdentifierStartDate, ascending: false)
        let query = HKSampleQuery(sampleType: sampleType, predicate: predicate, limit: Int(HKObjectQueryNoLimit), sortDescriptors: [sortDescriptor]) { (sample, result, error) in
            guard error == nil else{
                return
            }   
        }
        healthStore.execute(query)      
    }
}

Use all the same functions

Make a SwiftUI view, instead of viewDidLoad, you’ll add an onAppear modifier to the view.

For let HealthStore Make sure to add @ State to the variable

Thanks @mikaelacaron, I followed what you said, and it went in the console, but can I make the heart rate for the past week in a list view?

You can. You would need some model and fetch the data in onAppear