How to work with VectorArithmetic and Accelerate

Hey guys, I am trying to animate curves in SwiftUI, I have a BezierShape defined like this:

struct BezierShape: Shape {

var startPoint: CGPoint
    var curves: [Curve]

init(startPoint: CGPoint, curves: [Curve]) {
        self.startPoint = startPoint
        self.curves = curves
    }

func path(in rect: CGRect) -> Path {
        var path = Path()
        let width = rect.size.width
        let height = rect.size.height

// Move the the start point
        let startPoint = CGPoint(x: startPoint.x*width, y: startPoint.y*height)
        path.move(to: startPoint)

// Draw the curves
        for c in curves {
            path.addCurve(to: CGPoint(x: c.destination.x*width, y: c.destination.y*height),
                          control1: CGPoint(x: c.control1.x*width, y: c.control1.y*height),
                          control2: CGPoint(x: c.control2.x*width, y: c.control2.y*height))
        }

return path
    }
}

struct Curve {
    var destination: CGPoint
    var control1: CGPoint
    var control2: CGPoint
}

To animate the bezier shape, I am changing the values passed as parameters to this struct, but since I didn’t include an animatableData property, SwiftUI doesn’t know how to animate these values. I know that to create this property I must use values that conform to VectorArithmetic, so for the start point property I can use its x- and y-values, as these conform to VectorArithmetic. But the array of Curve values doesn’t. And I don’t know how I can make it conform to VectorArithmetic. If someone could help me with this that would be greatly appreciated!

P.S. I’ve found this article from Swift with Majid (https://swiftwithmajid.com/2020/06/17/the-magic-of-animatable-values-in-swiftui/) explaining how to make an array conform to VectorArithmetic with the use of Accelerate, this gave me a better understanding of the situation and how I could approach it, but I don’t know Accelerate nor VectorArithmetic enough to be able to find a solution with this article.

This is a bit of a niche subject and I certainly don’t know anything about it at all but there is a couple of people in the Swift community that have resources that might be worth taking a look at.

On YouTube, have a look at the work from Adam at CodeSlicing.

The other person is Paul Hudson. His website is https://www.hackingwithswift.com

Ok, thanks for the tip!