How up to date are the paid courses?

Do any of them use Xcode 14 and iOS 16? I already ran into a few minor problems using the newest versions…

Hi @ajlondon, thanks for stopping by! Some of the more recently released courses are using more current versions of Xcode such as the Tic Tac Toe game.

The 14 Day Beginner Challenge, Foundations and Database courses are using v 12.

The issues should be fairly minor and with the help with our team here, it should be mostly smooth sailing I hope. If not, you can always take advantage of the 14 day refund window.

Behind the scenes, we’re in the process of re-recording them using the latest versions (in fact Lesson 1 of the 14 Day Beginner Challenge is releasing this week!) but realistically, it will take a while before those the courses above are full recorded and released.

To give you an idea, we’re targeting end of the year for the new 14 day beginner challenge and the Foundations course.

Thanks!
Chris

2 Likes

I just went through the 14 day Challenge and didn’t run into any issues (beside my own typing errors of course ha) The button lesson however, definitely has changed, but if you manually type in what’s in the lesson, it’ll still work.

2 Likes

Ok thanks. Yeah these courses are amazingly helpful. Thank you. You have a good teaching style. It is clear, kind and not condescending at all.

My main concern was with the Geometry Reader. That seems to be the future, and I wanted to learn how it works…

But great job!! The SwiftUI courses are good for anyone to take beginner or advanced. I finished the 14 day challenge an am working on Module 2 The Recipe List App. I am on the Lesson 2 Challenge. Wish me luck!

2 Likes

You can do it! :partying_face:

You can also share your progress in the journal topic on the forum

But any questions related to the modules/lessons, be sure to make a separate post for that

2 Likes