Idea for a random name picker app

Hi All,
I have a random name picker which I’ve made in PowerPoint however I’d like to do this in an app with xCode but I’m not sure how to get the random wheel like it is in this PowerPoint file.
I need it to have a list where the user can enter player names with say a maximum of 100 entries and once the names are entered then go to the wheel and have a button to spin through the names like in this PowerPoint file and randomly select a name from the list of names entered and display it then once this is done show a button to remove that chosen name from the list or just leave it there and prevent the app from selecting the same name again until the app is reset.
Any help here would be hugely appreciated.
Thanks.

I didn’t look at the power point and am working off what you said, but you’ve written most of the steps out already.
You should watch the foundation series if you haven’t already.

I need it to have a list where the user can enter player names with say a maximum of 100 entries

• have a text box, a button, and, a list
  • enter names into the text box, have a summit button
  • every time a name is submitted, save it somewhere

and once the names are entered then go to the wheel and have a button to spin through the names like in this PowerPoint file

• this would be some kind of view you would have to build dynamically, and use animations to make it spin

and randomly select a name from the list of names entered

• this would be tied to how the animation works, for selecting a name that the wheel lands on

and display it then

• display the name chosen

once this is done show a button to remove that chosen name from the list or just leave it there and prevent the app from selecting the same name again until the app is reset.

• pretty much code it exactly like you listed here