Is the iOS Databases course relevant with SwiftUI & XCode 12?

Hello,
This is my first post here!

I have been following the iOS Foundations (SwiftUI) course and while waiting for new lessons, I’ve been trying to knock out the iOS Databases course.

When setting up a new project in classes in iOS Foundations (SwiftUI), the following settings have been used: Interface: SwiftUI, Life Cycle: SwiftUI App

When setting up a new project in classes in iOS Databases, the following settings have been used: Interface: Storyboard, Life Cycle: UIKit App Delegate

I’ve been able to translate some of the code from how it’s presented in the iOS Databases course into the apps I’ve been working on from the iOS Foundations (SwiftUI) course but have hit enough roadblocks to make me stop and ask the question… Should I be developing an app with Storyboard, or with SwiftUI? Articles I’ve read make it seem like Storyboard will eventually be deprecated.

Thank you in advance

Matt

Currently chris and the team is hard at work to update the whole course to swiftUI (including the database course) so i suggest just follow the updates as it comes it would be better to just go swiftui route since you started with that

Thanks for the reply! I’m already halfway through UIKit foundations now so I’m going to learn both.