Lesson 3 Can not get phone to display

Hello Everyone,
I can not get the phone to display in lesson 3 please take a look at the screen shot.
Thank you
Gregory Campbell

Hi Gregory,

I take it that the progress indicator spins forever?

Yes the progress indicator continues to spin forward any suggestions?

Hello Everyone,
This is another screen shot maybe this is why the phone will not display in lesson 3.

Thank you
Gregory Campbell

Have you tried to close Xcode and reboot your Mac?

Yes 3 times the reboot for Xcode does not solved the problem?

That’s odd.

Since your project appears to be new, try creating a new one and see if the problem occurs with your new project.

Thank you I will try that.

I hope this is not to much but I am trying this is the last screen shot.

I can not get the phone to build on canvas I have restarted the Lesson 3 times still no luck please help?
Thank you
Gregory Campbell

I have moved your latest post to this thread since it is related.

Please do not create a new thread if the subject is the same as a question you have previously asked. Simply reply to the same thread so that there is a chronological order showing the steps you have taken to try to solve the problem and keeps the responses grouped as well.

The next suggestion I have is to re-install Xcode. Something would appear to be wrong with it.

After you have re-installed it, you should shut down your Mac and reboot. When you open Xcode it will likely say that it has to re-install additional components so you should allow it to do so.

Hello Chris Parker,
I have reinstalled Xcode but I am still having problems with the simulator it continues to crash I went on tube and followed Xcode tips by Chris still the same problem any suggestions?

What is the specifications of your Mac. This does not make any sense? I it a new M1?

Hello Chris Parker,
1.My specatifications:

1. I got the simulator to load by (clicking on the reopen button on the MobileCal error message) when I closed it and went to the canvas this happened and it would not load again.
    Thank you
    Gregory Canpbell

Hello Chris Parker,
My Mac is running extremely slow I was able to finish lesson three I will make some improvements concerning my Mac.

Thank you
Gregory Campbell