M6L5: Class SBFCA RendererImage Representation

Full error: objc[9313]: Class SBFCARendererImageRepresentation is implemented in both /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Profiles/Runtimes/iOS.simruntime/Contents/Resources/RuntimeRoot/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpringBoardFoundation.framework/SpringBoardFoundation (0x13a4c15a0) and /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Profiles/Runtimes/iOS.simruntime/Contents/Resources/RuntimeRoot/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PaperBoardUI.framework/PaperBoardUI (0x1392cd930). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

I am unable to see the output, please help.

This is unrelated to the lesson, I get this every so often, I’m not exactly sure how to fix it

1 Like

May you please explain this error

Hey Sam, what version of Xcode are you using?

The latest one, Xcode 14

I have Xcode 14.0 and just checked the Module 6, Lesson 5 solution code from Dropbox resources folder that Chris Ching supplied and I am not seeing that warning message when running it on a simulator.

yea, I got this, but in further lesson, I am not getting same problem, I was just asking, what was the meaning of SBFC render Imager representation

I have no idea what it means.

I pasted “Class SBFCARendererImageRepresentation is implemented in both” into google search and the result was that it seems to be related to coco pods, which is a bit odd. Have you attached Firebase to your project for some reason?

No, not in this one.

It’s a bit weird. Try cleaning your build folder and see if that makes any difference.

It’s not related to SBFCARendererImageRepresentation which idk what that is, it’s somehow 2 classes are being used rather than one

I’m not sure how to fix it, I ignore it