var greeting = " Hi im Mike!"
lol just a lil code humor. Im making this thread because ive been following the courses step by step and i started out the match card app and everything was good untill we started talking about debugging. Before debugging lesson the match card app lesson was just on the first cell, nothing else on the app was completed. Then after the debbuggin lesson the match card game had indexing and other syntax that wasnt shown. So pretty much I feel like theres a missing lesson or a gap from the first cell being created to all the cells having cards and being completed as a visual and some extra coding that wasnt shown.