Module 4 Lesson 15

I was able to finish the wrap up challenge, except the functions like marking a star and saving the binding variable in the rating for the certain book. Upon checking the hint video and the code in the video i find my outcome far from the solution but same output. The thing is upon comparing the solution from my work I find myself losing my will to learn swiftUI questioning myself is it really for me, I really don’t know what to do. Btw Im just sharing my experience as a newbie in learning swift, today id may first month of learning it.

Stick with it. The more you practice, the easier it gets. Looks for tutorials on SwiftUI by searching YouTube. Someone else’s teaching style or different approach might make the difference.

Thank you sir for the word of wisdom, I just notice that every time i compare my outcome to the solution on a certain challenge I find my approach is different, it looks very simple on the solution while mine a little bit complicated, I understand that we have different solution on the problem, thanks a lot again sir @Chris_Parker .

1 Like