New App Approved in Apple Store

Dear Community,

My app is just approved to sell in app store. Thanks to everyone!

This is my fourth published applications. If I can do it, you can do it too. Keep working, friends!!! Please comment.

6 Likes

Congrats…very exciting

1 Like

Congrats!! That’s great!! :partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Congratulations

You can submit your app to be showcased on CodeWithChris!

How did you get it approved? For my life I can’t get to grips with the many “errors” Apple return when I submit stuff.

There’s a video where Chris goes through the process but not everything, perhaps it’s a bit dated as well. For example, he doesn’t mention app icons; not that it was hard to figure out, but still. Or “level of frequency for each Apple content description” which I’m supposed to submit, what does that even mean? And so on.

Seems to be a lot of trouble, for me and them, for a throwaway exercise app.

I must say I’m puzzled by the lack of coverage on the approval process here on codewithchris. Am I the only one who is struggling? Coding was the easy part …

Hey,

App reviewers are notorious. They will almost always deny your first submission. I just keep trying. If there is a will, there is a way. My brother in coding, keep trying. I ran into multiple problems.

1. preview video includes the frame. The preview video before upload did NOT include the frame. Once uploaded, the video show a very fine line. I ended up deleting the preview video.

2. no links to articles

3. Your audience wants you to be incorporated. They approve 3 of my apps without my incorporation. This one took me one month to resolve.

4. My iPad screenshot’s frame is from the iPhone. I had to change that.

5. no disclaimer in the description

6. User interface is terrible. I had to redesign the UI.

You are right. I took my 1 week to code for my last app. It took my a couple months to come up with the idea. It took me 6 weeks to get the app approved!!! I hope this will help. Please tell us the exact problem. Perhaps the community will be able to help.

Dr. Lee

Thanks for your kind and helpful words!

I’m giving up this app programming thing though, at least on the Mac. When I feel the need to program, it will be on a platform which doesn’t involve the Apple bureacracy. I’m really, really at a loss on how to follow their wishes; I don’t even know where to start. Code with Chris obviously isn’t. So I’m out of here as well.

Thanks again, clee02118. If I ever pick up the courage to try again, it will be thanks to you.

@Hexmaster best of luck in your future endeavors!

Congrats!!! Publishing an app is always a stressful and exciting experience!